Tuesday, September 1, 2015

Preschool

Andrew had his first day at Memorial Preschool! I was more excited than him I think! I just love being a Mommy and I am so blessed and thankful that I had the opportunity to be a part of his first day of school ever!
The parking lot to the school was packed with moms, dads, and grandparents seeing their children off for their first big day. I enjoyed every minute of it!



 Walking up to his school! So proud of this little boy!
After I picked him up, he told me that he stood in line behind the line leader. He also told me that he had raisins as a snack and didn't like them. Then he said, "Did you know raisins were grapes, Mom!"
He told me he played on the playground and rode a tricycle. I think we had an excellent first day!

4 comments:

  1. This post made me smile!!! Which is good because the last post made me cry (reading it as student came into my classroom!!) Glad you did well A. I will tell Link Andrew was a big boy at school. Maybe it will help him Thursday!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This post made me smile!!! Which is good because the last post made me cry (reading it as student came into my classroom!!) Glad you did well A. I will tell Link Andrew was a big boy at school. Maybe it will help him Thursday!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I would say little "A" did good for his first day. He also learned something....raisins are grapes!! lol! I am like Brian...this made Nana smile...and like, Brian, the last post about Trenton made me cry!!! I can't even bring myself to read it again!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a big day for Andrew. He looked so handsome!

    ReplyDelete