Friday, September 25, 2015

Superman & Batman

On Thursday morning Andrew wanted to wear his Batman shirt that has a cape attached to the back of it. Once I got Andrew dressed that morning he said, "Mommy, Trenton can wear my Superman shirt."

It was so cute and sweet!! Of course I put Trenton in Andrew's Superman shirt!

  Once Andrew arrived at Harsha from preschool, he ran back to Trenton's area and said, "Hi Superman."



They played well and interacted with each other for awhile on Thursday!


 I love these pictures! They are running from one end of the mat to the other. We do a lot of running in our backyard from one end of the yard to the other. They love to run together:)


Another highlight this week was that Trenton didn't just say my name on Wednesday but he said it on Thursday and today too!  Nothing makes me happier than to know that he says my name even when I am not around!!! It makes my heart so happy:)

No comments:

Post a Comment