Sunday, September 13, 2015

Weekend

We had a good weekend! It was a rough Saturday morning but it was nothing out of the normal. I did get some great smiles from Trenton Saturday afternoon


Umbrellas and bubbles can almost always make him smile:)



Trenton was into puzzles this weekend.

Today, I had to choose which boy to take to church with me and which boy was going to stay home with Daddy. It was not easy to do this at all. I would give anything to go back to the days where my husband went to church with me and prayed with me.  Now, we are complete opposites in this "issue".

The good Lord knows what I have went through the past two years taking my children to church. Every now and then, it is impossible to complete the simple task of going to church by myself with two boys with autism.

What parent should have to do that? What kind of life am I living when I have to choose which child to take to church when I am not around my parents? ( My parents are normally the ones who help me take the boys to church.) I just look forward to the day when life is easier.

Today, this little guy went to church with me and he was great:) He even went to children's church by himself today.

Deuteronomy 6:6-7
 And these words that I command you today shall be on your heart. You shall teach them diligently to your children, and shall talk of them when you sit in your house, and when you walk by the way, and when you lie down, and when you rise

No comments:

Post a Comment