Wednesday, October 21, 2015

Are we going toward a good phase????

It has been officially 7 nights where Trenton has slept good once he finally went to sleep!!! Now, if I can only get Andrew to sleep through the night on the same nights as Trenton I would have it made....that is until it all changes which is likely to happen soon. I take what I can get!!!! Even if things change dramatically for Trenton starting tonight, at least he had 7 nights of good sleep!

Plus, this evening was the second evening in a row where the boys have been in bed at a decent time!!! Maybe we are on to a good phase! I can only hope:)



Trenton had one of his sad days today. I was told by his coach at Harsha that he cried a lot today and said, "Mommy" while looking out the window. I am saddened to hear of Trenton being sad and not knowing why but at the same time I am happy that he was able to express that he wanted me!

No comments:

Post a Comment