Friday, October 9, 2015

Full Day!

We had a full day but a FUN day as well!!

Andrew got a much needed haircut. He does not let me do his cuts. However, he does EXCELLENT in the salon. His stylist today was amazing. We are definitely going to go back to him:)

Andrew randomly told him, "I am getting to be a big boy and one day my teeth are going to fall out." It was hilarious. The stylist couldn't hardly keep a straight face.


We also picked out two bunnies today.  The boys love Lightening and I have never heard Trenton say "bunny" so many times before. We decided to get another one. The other bunny we bought is going to the Tackitt farm in Illinois.
 He is one proud little guy of his bunnies:)
This is the bunny that is going to the Tackitt farm.



This is Lightning's friend now that Andrew picked out all by himself. He insisted on this particular rabbit. On our way home Andrew said, "I'm going to call my new bunny, Brobey."

Later in the day we acted silly with our silly hats!!
 


Trenton loves the hats! So glad I found these cheap, silly hats today! It is amazing the things that bring smiles to the boys' faces.

 
Even in the middle of trials in life, we can always have fun and find something to smile about.....even if it involves silly, goofy hats:)
 
2 Corinthians 12:9
 My grace is sufficient for thee: for my strength is made perfect in weakness. Most gladly therefore will I rather glory in my infirmities, that the power of Christ may rest upon me.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment