Sunday, October 25, 2015

Pumpkins & Trunk or Treat

We did some more Halloween activities this weekend!

On Saturday the boys and I painted pumpkins!


Andrew was proud of his big pumpkin. He told me what to do and I did my best. I am by no means an artist!
This evening we went Trunk or Treating at Andrew's preschool. I was nervous about it all day. Something like that can't be planned. We just have to go by whether Trenton can do it at the time or not. Around the time we would be needing to get ready, Trenton was calm. Therefore, I decided to brave the storm and do it! I am so glad I felt brave because Trenton did excellent!! I was so proud of him and Andrew! Trenton did so well, we  stopped at another Trunk or Treat on the way home....one that we were not invited to but who cares right?!?!?! My child was actually doing it and we deserved to go Trunk or Treating everywhere whether we had ties to the place or not:)
Leaving our driveway and hoping for the best in this picture!





Love my Spiderman and Robin!!
They were so excited to look at all of their candy!
I'm so thankful that God blessed us with this great evening!! God is good!

Hebrews 13:15 By him therefore let us offer the sacrifice of praise to God continually, that is, the fruit of our lips giving thanks to his name.

1 comment:

  1. Nana will sleep good tonight! This makes my heart so happy!!! If my babies are happy, then I am, too!!! Love..love..love it!!! So proud of both the boys for being so good!!! Keep it up, Tman!!!

    ReplyDelete