Tuesday, October 13, 2015

Weekend & Monday Night

Only autism parents can truly understand the stress of autism parenting. Last night was one of those nights. Trenton cried for two straight hours. Andrew cried and went ballistic every time I checked on Trenton to try to figure out what was wrong. For well over one hour both were crying hard with huge tears streaming down their face. Both wanted Mommy and my undivided attention.

Andrew is definitely in a phase where he is very needy. If I am not right by his side, he is crying looking for me. He yells, "You can't leave me Mommy." "I need you Mommy." "No, Trenton don't need you, I need you." He yells these sentences while clinging to my legs with a death grip. I am not sure what is going on with Andrew but this phase has happened before. He goes in and out of phases just like Trenton does.

Lots more happened but it just simply can't be put in words. Autism parents know exactly what I am talking about.

I never put any pictures up from the weekend. So here are just a few pictures from Nana and Pops house on Saturday.





 Yes, T-man is in there!


No comments:

Post a Comment