Monday, November 2, 2015

My sweet boy Andrew

Andrew can be the sweetest kid alive! This morning when we were praying, Andrew said "Ask God to make Trenton talk Mom."
I tell Andrew almost every day that God is always with us and that we can talk to him about anything and everything. I also tell him that we can ask him to help us with any problems that we have. Andrew is so smart and sweet!! I am so proud of him:)

The other day when we were loading up in our van getting ready to head back to Terre Haute from Flora, Andrew got the saddest look on his face. I could tell he was holding back tears. I asked him, "Andrew what is wrong?"
Andrew said, "I don't want to live in Terre Haute. I want to live here again don't you Mom?"
I got instant tears in my eyes.

2 Corinthians 3:5
We are not saying that we can do this work ourselves. It is God who makes us able to do all that we do.

1 comment:

  1. This makes Nana cry! I wish you could still live here, too, Andrew. And if love could make Trenton talk, he surely would!!! He will one day, I just know he will. And if not in this life, he will in eternity!!! We must remember that "faith in God, is faith in His timing!" I don't understand God's plan..but I know there has to be a reason for all things....even autism.

    ReplyDelete