Tuesday, December 29, 2015

Die A Happy Man

Have you heard the Country song, Die A Happy Man by Thomas Rhett?
It is my new favorite song. It has such a powerful, strong message! Thomas Rhett wrote the song for his wife. The love that he has for his spouse is amazing! What he says in that song is so true!!!! We don't need fancy vacations or a huge dream house. We don't have to drive the most expensive car.  If all we have are the people that we love in our life than that is all we need!

Chorus
And I know that I can't ever tell you enough
That all I need in this life is your crazy love
If I never get to see the Northern lights
Or if I never get to see the Eiffel Tower at night
Oh if all I got is your hand in my hand
Baby I could die a happy man yeah


Every time I hear this song I get chills. It is so true! Materialistic items, vacations, extra-curricular activities do not mean  anything. The important things in life is family and spending every day with the people you love!
I am lucky enough to spend every day with the two best blessings ever! Of course I would love to take a vacation....before I became a special needs mother I had lots of places I wanted to visit in life. I had lots of items I wanted to check off my bucket list. However, I am very confident that I will never accomplish any of them because special needs children changes things. But, just like Thomas Rhett says.....If  I never get to ......it's okay. I'll still die a happy person because I get to spend every day with the two most amazing sons ever! Family is all that matters:)

2 comments: