Saturday, December 5, 2015

Happy Pacing

I have received a lot of feedback from people ever since I started blogging about autism that they like videos because it helps them understand some characteristics of autism better. I haven't done many  videos lately at all. However, I found one from this summer. In this video you will see what "pacing" looks like with Trenton. When Trenton is in a good mood and is waiting in a place that he is familiar with, he does happy pacing. In this video you will see what happy pacing looks like for Trenton. He is unable just to sit and wait at therapy before his therapist is ready. Therefore, he paces. Most of the time it is happy pacing. However, if he is having a difficult morning he paces while screaming and crying.
I could not figure how to turn the video around so you may have to tilt your head:)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bz4LHUTGfpQ

No comments:

Post a Comment