Saturday, December 26, 2015

One Year Ago

One year ago today we moved to Terre Haute. I remember the excited but scared feeling moving to a new town with no family and friends. Nonetheless, it was for the boys, especially Trenton. We had to do it for him to have the best life that he can possibly have. As his mother,  I don't think God would expect anything else from me. Our autism journey was leading us to Terre Haute and I had a choice to take the path there for the boys and make it work or take the more selfish path and stay around family. Obviously, we all know which path I took. It is truly amazing how ALL THINGS ARE POSSBILE WITH GOD!

However, if someone would have told me one year ago when we were moving that I would find myself in the  middle of a divorce one year later, I would not have believed them. It is truly amazing how much can happen in one year.

The one thing that remains and will always remain is my loyalty and love to my children. I never wanted to look back and say, " What if I moved to Terre Haute? What kind of life would Trenton have?" I can definitely live the rest of this life with none of those questions. No regrets!!

Nothing makes me happier than knowing that my son who needs ABA full time is getting it!!!  If that means making it work in Terre Haute for the rest of my life on my own, than that is what is going to happen! We are a family that puts all of our trust in the Lord!


Besides everything else that goes along with the holidays, I sure did enjoy my Christmas with my two angels:)



1 Peter 4:11 If anyone speaks, he should do it as one speaking the very words of God.1 If anyone serves, he should do it with the strength God provides,2 so that in all things God may be praised3 through Jesus Christ. To him be the glory and the power for ever and ever. Amen


3 comments:

  1. We were blessed this Christmas! Every new day is a blessing from God...what you choose to do with it is up to you!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love those three cuties in the Santa hats!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love you and your family. And will always keep you lift in prayer.

    ReplyDelete