Sunday, December 13, 2015

Smiles

Trenton is very in tune to the world and people around him. Like I mentioned in my last post, he is very protective of me. He is very in tuned to his environment and what is going on. He  can't express things like neurotypical people do so he communicates through his behavior. I can tell exactly what Trenton is feeling through his noises and behaviors. I have taken enough notes through the years to know exactly what is going on with him, how he is feeling, and why. Actually, I learned how to do this in college...ABC (antecedent behavior consequence.)

If Andrew is very upset about something and I am trying to take care of him then Trenton gets very upset. Trenton is unable to verbalize and do the things that most neurotypical people do to calm themselves down. Therefore, Trenton cries, hits, destroys items, goes in meltdown, or does all the other autism behaviors that most children with severe autism do.
Mommy has been very down lately and I 100% know that Trenton has picked up on it. I could tell through his behaviors. However, we had a GREAT weekend! Trenton has been so happy the last few days, especially this weekend. LOVE. LOVE. LOVE seeing him so happy:)


Look at his smiles in these pictures! LOVE IT!!!!
 All smiles first thing this morning!

We had some of his animals friends joining us in the living room this weekend.


Luke 6:38 
 

"Give, and it will be given to you. They will pour into your lap a good measure--pressed down, shaken together, and running over. For by your standard of measure it will be measured to you in return

No comments:

Post a Comment