Monday, December 21, 2015

Sorry. Sorry.

Are you ever bothered by something and you just can't get it off your mind?

Over the weekend while Trenton was crying, kicking and having a tantrum (this is his way of communicating) he yelled out, "Sorry. Sorry." Oh how my heart fell immediately. My eyes filled with tears instantly. I just can't stop thinking about it! He does not want to behave like he does at times but it is simply what his body does. I am confident that every time he has tantrums and meltdowns, he is saying "sorry" in his head. It just simply doesn't come out of his mouth every time.

I can't stop thinking of about this whole situation. It was heartbreaking to watch him behave like he was while saying, "Sorry. Sorry."
I can't imagine living in his body! Trenton is my inspiration! He pushes me to be so strong every day!

No comments:

Post a Comment