Tuesday, December 15, 2015

Video

The following link is a video of what life is like many of days. For one complete hour yesterday both boys were crying and wanted me only. Andrew was irritable from his procedure he had done yesterday morning. His anxiety was going wild from the extra sensory input that he had yesterday. Trenton was extremely exhausted after a total sleepless night on Sunday. He was so tired but his body was not able to filter out the extra stimulation that he had to let him sleep. Trenton and I had about 2 hours of sleep in a 30 hour period. Therefore, when he is already tired from lack of sleep, his body sometimes does not filter out the world and relax. I only recorded a real short minute of his meltdown. This was after the dangerous part of the meltdown and he is "calming"down at this point. I do not and will not record the "heart of the meltdown" because I am up and making sure he is not going to hurt himself.

My parents were here for the day on Monday. My mom got Trenton to his therapy while my father worked on the house and I was with Andrew. Unfortunately, it doesn't matter if I have 20 people to help me...when both boys are tired and have capped out on their sensory input from the day....this is what Mommy gets to handle. Unfortunately, some things such as doctors, dentist, etc...can't be helped.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zjpyl5XKuaA

1 comment:

  1. There are no words to describe it. You would have to have been there. This video doesn't show Andrew when he was crying the hardest after the cold air hit his tooth that had been worked on. Oh my, it was horrific! Love those boys more than words can say, but they are a HANDFUL to say the least.

    ReplyDelete