Saturday, December 19, 2015

Whew! What a week!

Whew!!! What a week! Between two dental appointments, one hospital appointment that involved anesthesiology, a Christmas program, and two Christmas parties...it has been one busy week! Needless to say we've had lots of difficult times and a few times that involved four people holding Trenton down in a hospital bed while he was in a complete meltdown with sensory overload. Oh and we did this all after having horrible, sleepless nights with both boys. However, we have had some fabulous times as well. We focus on the good and that is what keeps us going:)  There is nothing better in the world than taking care of my two sons! The difficult times seem to disappear between all the hugs, kisses, and love I get from my two favorite people in the whole world.


We played with lots of play doh today. Andrew grabbed the play doh scissors and wanted to give Mommy a haircut while I took his picture. Ha...he cracks me up!

Nothing melts my heart more than hearing Andrew say, "Mommy, you are a good Mommy." I think he tells this to me every day at least 5 or 6 times a day.

2 comments: