Wednesday, January 6, 2016

I Love You Trenton

I dread Wednesday mornings. It is very difficult to get up and out the door by 7:30 AM for speech therapy. Actually, its brutal!

 What makes it so brutal?

EVERYTHING! When you are dealing with autism, everything is a battle. To make matters worse, Trenton cried and was terrible at speech! Honestly, some days I wonder if it will ever get better with him.

However, as we were leaving speech Andrew made it all better. He leaned over to Trenton in the van and did the best to give him a hug from his carseat and said, " I love you Trenton."

I told Andrew how awesome and sweet that was and he said, " I love him and you so much Mom."

I said, "Remember what you might have to do one day? You might have to help Mommy take care of Trenton."
Andrew says, "I will start taking care of him when I am 7. I will take care of him while you make the food, Mom."

                                    Lamentations 3:22-23
Because of the LORD's great love we are not consumed, for his compassions never fail
They are new every morning; great is your faithfulness.

2 comments:

  1. What would we do without our little 'A'!!?? Nana loves you, Andrew, to the moon and back a trillion x a trillion!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my, how sweet of Andrew!

    ReplyDelete