Friday, January 15, 2016

Library

I was elated when Andrew wanted to go to the library today. I have such great and horrific memories from a year ago taking him there. I was desperately seeking any place to work on social skills with him. Andrew went a very long time refusing to go into the library. We have worked over the past 6 months of going into the library but not entering into the kid zone where his class is. Over the past several months, we have been in the library on numerous occasions working on feeling comfortable in that environment while Mommy picked out books. I am so blessed that he was ready to go to story time there today. We had a great time there and the story time ended with free play. Andrew was glued to the sand table the whole time during free play.


Colossians 3:15 Let the peace of Christ rule in your hearts

4 comments:

  1. Love this...hope those good "library outings" continue!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was at your house, but thought I changed it!!! lol!!!! You know me!! :)
    Enjoyed the day with the boys!

    ReplyDelete