Friday, February 19, 2016

Andrew

Andrew had a rough Wednesday. He has actually had a few rough days in the last few months.
Neurotypical children have a hard time with divorce. With that said you can only imagine what it is like for children on the autism spectrum. Andrew is very vocal and says things that leaves me in tears daily. I hurt so badly for him. However, his love and dependency on me is growing larger and larger each day. I am really needing to spend a lot of time with him to reassure him of many things on many different levels lately. He is such an amazing boy who has so many teachers and coaches looking after him. We are one very lucky family.

With all of that said, he has been asking me all week if I would have "fun" with him on his free day, which was today. I let him decide what he wanted to do. Therefore, we had some fun at the Bouncin Barn.



At the end of our day, Andrew says, "Mommy, I really love you like more than you know."
This Mommy's heart melted over and over:)

1 comment:

  1. Andrew - Nana loves you for your "unique" self! You are "wise" beyond your years in your thoughts and what you say. You make us laugh and cry every day! Love..Love..Love you!!!

    ReplyDelete