Tuesday, March 29, 2016

Andrew

I've started recording some of the things the boys say and do daily for just me to read. However, a few things are worth sharing for everyone.

Today, Andrew did something he should not have done and it cost me money. I wasn't happy. I talked to him about what he did wrong and what to do next time, etc. I could tell he was really taking it all in. I could tell in his eyes that he was very sorry for what he did. After our talk I just figured the situation was over. Oh no was I wrong!

After hearing for about the  50th time, "I'm sorry Mommy. Do you forgive me?", he busted out in tears. He says crying uncontrollably, "Now I can't go to heaven cause I did something bad but I want to go to heaven."

I reassured him that he was going to go to heaven:) After a few minutes, I guess he finally believed me because he hopped on my lap and I got kisses repeatedly on my checks for a good minute. He said, "Oh Mommy your the best. I never want to make you or God sad because you and God are always here for me. I don't want to disappoint you again."

Andrew melts my heart every day!! I am so beyond blessed and I know I have expressed that several times but I am! Him and Trenton have made me a much better person and I can't thank my boys enough for that.

As Andrew gets older he is getting very sensitive.....extremely sensitive! This can be a good thing and a bad thing. High functioning kids on the spectrum tend to be sensitive from what I have read and experienced. However, with that comes lots of other issues..........

No comments:

Post a Comment