Thursday, March 31, 2016

Blue Nails

I never get my nails done. I can count on one hand the times in my life where I have had my fingernails polished. It just doesn't happen. The times that I can count have been the most recent years because I normally get something done for April, autism awareness month.

I got my nails done today with another fellow Harsha mom. We got blue nails with a puzzle piece on two fingers:)
Both of my boys noticed right away. Andrew was obsessed with them. At first Andrew said, "Take it off Mom. I don't like it. You don't color your nails." It's exactly how I expected him to react....I don't polish my nails and Andrew is a boy of routine and sameness.

Later in the night he said, "Why did you do blue?"
I said, "In April we wear the color blue."
Andrew said, "Blue is my favorite color so I guess it is okay, Mom but I still don't like them."

1 comment:

  1. He is hilarious!!!!!!!!!! great snapshot too!!!!!!! One handed photo!

    ReplyDelete