Thursday, April 28, 2016

Why are you following me?

I posted a few weeks ago how Trenton said a sentence in the middle of his noises. Well today his coaches said he said a sentence again! He turned around to one of his coaches and said, "Why are you following me?"
Do you know how excited and proud I am?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!!?!?!?!?
Many individuals with autism live their life and will say words intermittently their whole life. This is the second big thing he has said in one month!!!!!
Way to go T-man!


3 comments:

  1. WOW! That's huge. Way to go Trenton.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Did the coach answer you T?
    Proud of ya buddy keep up the good work!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nana and Pops are so proud of you Tman!!! I just know you will be talking up a storm some day!!! You are working hard! Love you to the moon and back!!!

    ReplyDelete