Monday, May 9, 2016

Mothers' Day

I could not have asked for a better Mother's Day! Trenton gave me my gift a day early. On Saturday he spontaneously walked up to me twice, touched my face, turned my head so he was looking at my check and laid a great big kiss on me:) It was the best feeling in the world for him to spontaneously kiss me!!! I think it goes on top for the best T-man/Mommy moment ever!!!!


 Trenton and I had a blast on Saturday playing outside all day! I know I may take a lot of selfies but its the best way to get Trenton to smile:)
Look at his smile!! Melts my heart!! Trenton also said another sentence this weekend!!! In the middle of his noises he said, "Mommy, I need you."

We had a family baseball game this weekend! Trenton even let Aunt Mindy help him bat. Trenton's baseball experience last one minute but at least he did it!!
Little A fielding with Aunt Mindy.

Me with my mother on Mother's day and my two little boys that call me Mom!!
On the way home on Sunday, Andrew said, "Mommy I don't like baseball. I want to be a basketball player."
Andrew you are too cute!!

2 comments:

  1. It was a good day!!!..Im just like A, wish you didn't have to go home!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow that was unusual. I just wrote an really long comment but after I clicked submit my comment didn't show up. Grrrr... well I'm not writing all that over again. Anyways, just wanted to say wonderful blog! Cheap Commercial auto insurance in Houston

    ReplyDelete