Tuesday, May 31, 2016

Two Brothers One Journey:The Loving, Lonely Struggles of An Autism Mom

Two years ago when I was sitting around Terre Haute while the boys were at Harsha Cognitive Center, I started writing a book.  I am very happy to let you know, that it is finally a published book:)

Between my mother and I we have purchased and read over 20 books on autism since Trenton's diagnosis. Many of the books were memoirs and others were educational books. My book is both, a memoir and educational. It is not a life story but rather a book that is a collection of thoughts on how I battle the effects of a life changing condition with my boys. The book was wrote with the idea that I was educating a new family of what to expect on their journey with everything from their daily battles to the emotional roller coaster that they have just entered.

It is not my last book either. In fact, I already have two more ideas for books. However, those will be several years down the road. In the meantime, I hope you enjoy this book when it comes out:)

Please stay tuned for the release date. I received my book copy today to look over and approve before it is released to you.


3 comments:

  1. I have lived it, but I still can't wait to read your book. I am so proud of you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. If your book helps only one mother...then it is worth your efforts.

    ReplyDelete