Friday, June 10, 2016

Moments like these are the best

I am so proud of the little guy that Andrew is becoming. There isn't one day that goes by that he doesn't break my heart with his autism struggles. They are much more evident at times as he gets older.  However, for every broken heart moment he sure does know how to mend it back together.

Today on our way to pick up Trenton from Harsha Cognitive Center, Andrew said...."Mommy, I want to give Trenton one of my toys."
I said, "Andrew that is so nice of you. Mommy is so proud of you for thinking of your brother"
Andrew said, "Mommy I want to make God proud of me."
I said with tears in my eyes, "Mommy and God are so proud of you."
Andrew said, "I know you are proud of me Mommy. I love you. I want to make God proud of me too."

Love moments like this!!! Love my life!!

He gave Trenton one of his dinosaurs and Trenton loved it:)


1 comment:

  1. Nana is very proud of you, little A!! God loves us when we share! You are a special little boy.

    ReplyDelete