Tuesday, July 12, 2016

Community

Trenton has received 100% of his training from Harsha Cognitive Center in their building. We are in the works of adding some community training in his program. I am very happy about this and can't wait to see how it helps Trenton. Every opportunity that I get, I take Trenton out in the community and work with him. It is hard with both boys and always require extra hands. We have  came a long way just with me working with him. I am really excited to see what we can do when he goes out with his coaches:)

Today, however, a group of his coaches took him out in the community and they went to the fair to see the animals!! There is no  better way to start than with one of his favorite things....animals!!!
It made this Momma's heart so happy to know that he went out in the community today with his coaches!!!


1 comment: