Tuesday, August 9, 2016

It's what you make of it

Your life is what you make of it. Very few people have the life that they dreamt about. Very few. Almost every person has had something tragic happen in their life or at least something wrong in their life happen. But, it is how you respond to it that defines you as a person.

I asked a lot of "why" questions in the beginning of our autism journey. Through a lot of hard work, prayer, and patience, my "why" questions are not asked anymore. Instead, I ask "what". What are you telling me God? What do you want me to do God? What can I do to make this pain and heartache better? What can I do to make this better?...and so forth.

Yes, I do believe that we are given situations in our life to see how we respond. I 100% believe that I am doing what God wanted me to do with my life. I am not only helping my boys but helping others. God gives some people harder task in life than others.
It's a hard life. I never said it was easy. However, I am making the most of what we have been given and putting my faith and trust in the Lord every single day.


Every single day there is good. Every day may not be the best day but there is good in every day. Some days I write about our good and some days I write about our rough moments.

I do consider myself one lucky mommy. I have two boys who have taught me so much. They are my heroes and by far the best teachers that I have ever had. They have made me  and I can't thank them enough for that.





No comments:

Post a Comment