Thursday, August 11, 2016

Romans 5:3-4

I've been reading in Romans lately. Today I read Romans  5 which states in verse 3 & 4....And not only that but we also glory in tribulations, knowing that tribulation produces perseverance and perseverance character and character hope.  Now hope does not disappoint because the love of God has been poured out in our hearts by the Holy Spirit who was given to us.


Love this verse and I will you why. God tells us that we are going to have trials in life....we are going to have "downs" in life but it is how we respond to it that will make up our character and who we are! Are you going to run from your trials? Are you going to ignore them? Are you going to do something about it? What are you going to do when life gets tough?!?!?!

Just like a marriage..."for better and for worse"

God gives us issues in life for a reason. Sometimes I think it is to see how a person's heart really is. What is that person really made of?
I hope I am proving to God that I have what it takes for this life he gave me. I hope I am showing him that I do have the courage, endurance, perseverance, and character that he wanted me to have. I hope that I am doing exactly what he wanted me to do with a life that has many trials in it.
Tonight, this verse just leaves me without words....it is such a strong verse

No comments:

Post a Comment