Friday, October 28, 2016

October 13

After preschool yesterday, Andrew and I went to the store to grab a few things. When we were checking out, Andrew did a little cough. He has had a lingering cough for the last two weeks.

Anyway, Andrew coughs and the cashier, to be nice, looked at Andrew and said, "Oh no. You must have that cough that is going around."

Andrew said, " I first coughed on October 13. That is October one three."

Cashier kind of looked at him funny and said, " I hope you get over it soon."

Andrew says, "Well. I've had it since October 13. That is the first time I coughed in October and I will let you know the last day that  I cough in October. It is 2016. In 2015 I coughed on a different day but don't remember what day that was. My Moochies takes care of me so it's okay that I cough a little."



1 comment:

  1. Oh my!!! ..that is hilarious!! 😂 little A has an obsession with numbers. I hope NASA is ready for him!! lol!

    ReplyDelete