Tuesday, November 8, 2016

Thank you & Pizza

It's been rough on Mommy lately.  Thanks so much for all the thoughts and prayers. I have some pretty amazing people here in Terre Haute that love my boys. I can't thank you all enough and I know you know who you are! Thanks to everyone who came to our aid last week:)

What was amazing tonight was the simple fact that I didn't have to worry about supper after a long day of school, therapy, and appointments. We had some ladies from our church bring us by pizza! The boys were thrilled!

 Trenton clapping at his cheese stix!!

1 comment:

  1. God continues to place some very special people in your path. Thank you, ladies,for the prayers,food,and other acts of kindness shown to Angie and the boys.I feel so much better knowing she has brothers and sisters in Christ helping her and being there for her when I can't.

    ReplyDelete