Wednesday, March 22, 2017

Faith

Hebrews 11:1
Now faith is confidence in what we hope for and assurance about what we do not see

It is amazing how BEAUTIFUL life is when you have faith that God will take care of you!

I took a leap of faith two years ago and moved to Terre Haute. I moved away from all of my family and friends. I moved to a town where I knew no one other than my two boys with autism and my husband at the time. I put my faith in the Lord that it would all work out!

Was I scared? YES!!! But, I knew God was in control and that he would take care of us.

I let God take me on this journey in life and he is most definitely taking me on an amazing one! I can't put in words what it feels like when you simply trust God and let him lead you where you need to be.

The opportunities that have opened for the boys and I since we moved have been nothing but blessing after blessing. God is good and he does take care of us. We have to open our eyes and see what he is doing in our lives and when we do, it is nothing but beautiful. It isn't always easy but there is always something to be thankful for...always something to learn from...always a brighter side to focus on!


When you put all of your faith in him, he will open doors that you never knew could open. When that happens, I encourage you to walk in those doors and see what the opportunity is all about. God will never let you down! God is good!

                Psalm 119:30    I have chosen the way of faithfulness; I have set my heart on your laws.                            

No comments:

Post a Comment