Thursday, April 27, 2017

The Boys!

Today at preschool was not only Western Day but it was also a day for the students to bring in their pet and do a show and tell. Of course, Andrew wanted to bring Pepper. Andrew just adores Pepper so much! Andrew and I have been preparing all week for what he needed to tell his peers about Pepper. We practice...and practiced...and practiced some more! He asked me if I was going to be there with him and I told him I was. He said, "I am always better when you are around, Moochies." He always knows how to make my day better:)
 Preparing Andrew for anything is a huge key with him. Anyway, he did great! When it was his turn he immediately blurted out what we talked about. It was adorable!!!!! I am so proud of him:)

In the other picture, you see my T-man with a huge smile! He was listening to me on the phone which obviously made him smile:) He had a very rough week last week and this week has been very rocky with him at home and at Harsha too. I believe some of it has to do with his routine being off last week.....Routine and consistency is such a huge key with these boys! It took Trenton awhile to get back in the routine which caused some major problems this week.


No comments:

Post a Comment