Sunday, June 18, 2017

Busy...Busy...Busy

Things have been so busy lately! There is just too much to talk about and to catch up on. I have been in over my head with appointments with the boys lately. However, I don't want to talk about that tonight. Instead, lets talk about family. My favorite part of our busy weekend was spending time with the people below.

One day my life crossed the path of the guy in the below picture and my life hasn't been the same since. I didn't expect to meet him. God placed him and his daughter in my life. He is an amazing Godly man.
Both boys get along great with him and his daughter. His daughter is fantastic with both boys. It melts my heart to watch her interact with Trenton and to watch Trenton smile and laugh back at her! Once again God isn't ignoring my prayers. He is answering them in some amazing ways.



This picture was taken at VBS this past week at church. These two are like two peas in a pod!
It's not a Tackitt get together without a baseball game!


1 comment:

  1. We had such a fun weekend! It was so nice to meet Joel and Alee. I am not sure who enjoyed that baseball game more....the kiddies or the adults!!!

    Nana :)

    Na

    ReplyDelete