Saturday, July 8, 2017

Gracie

As most of you know, there was a month long fundraiser for Trenton this past spring. The fundraiser was done in hopes to raise enough money to get him a service dog. The fundraiser was a huge success and enough money was raised to get Trenton a service dog. Again, thank you to everyone who helped make this possible. Most of all, I praise the good Lord for making this possible and always taking care of the boys and I.

Trenton's dog is in training. I heard from the trainer this week and all things are going well!! We found out that the dog picked for him was a girl. So the boys and I decided to name her, Gracie. We picked Gracie because Grace means goodness and generosity. We were shown such amazing generosity and goodness from everyone to make this happen. God's grace is unmerited favor and we are shown that every single day. Therefore, I didn't think there was any better name other than, Gracie.

Again, thank you to everyone to helped make this dream come true. Here is a sneak peak picture of our Gracie in training.


That is all I know for now. It is a long process to train a service dog so when I have more information, I will share.

1 comment: