Thursday, August 10, 2017

Singing

I was singing the other morning while making Andrew breakfast. I can't think of what I was singing at the moment. Anyway, right in the middle of me singing, Andrew says,
"Oh Moochies. You are the best of the best singers I have ever heard."

I stopped dead in my tracks.

"Well, thank you Andrew but Mommy isn't really good. Trust me."

I started singing again.

"Moochies, you can be one of those people on  the radio who sing and make lots of money."

"Oh Andrew. Just wait till you get older and know what good singing really is."

"Moochies. You are the best of the best."

1 comment:

  1. Hilarious! Reminds me of the time I was singing in the office at the school and one of the boys (who was in trouble and sitting in the office btw) says, "Mrs. Tackitt, with a voice like that what are you doing working here?!" HAhahahhah! What a hoot! I am so glad Andrew likes to hear his Momma sing!!!!
    Nana :)

    ReplyDelete